U dictionary is one destination solution for translate any words in your languages. the app is more than a dictionary tool. the app is not available for Windows computers. If you want to get a U dictionary for pc then you are coming to the right place. here I am going to share the amazing method to use this app on pc. before going to this trick let’s discuss the application fundamentals and features.
You can find meaning the meaning of any words in 108 languages. U dictionary has 100+ Million Plus users with a self-improvement app featured on the google play store. currently the application available for android smartphones. the app provides an oxford dictionary in 12 languages. there are 58 languages available offline to translate any words. Now Relax now you can go anywhere in the world without any worry about understanding different languages. the app creates its own Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary, Native Examples, Synonyms, Antonyms, and many more. you can also make your English better through videos, quizzes and playing games.
U dictionary not only translate words but also you can translate voice translation, pictures, and messages. now you don’t need to keep a translator. this app is available totally free on the google play store. You can know the full description and meaning of any word. you can also take a look at features.
U dictionary Features
- Free Online Dictionary and Translator
- Oxford Dictionary available in 12 languages with 6 Indian languages included
- Photo Translator – You can easily translate any unknown languages banner or text by capturing photo through a camera
- Fix Grammar – Automatically correct any spelling mistakes
- Voice Translator – Translate any unknown voice to your language
- Free Translation in 58 languages without internet
- Text Translation between 108 languages
- Watch Videos, Solve Puzzle, and games to learn English
- Learn to speak Perfect word Pronounce with voice translation
- Translate any spelling instantly
There are so many features available but I am unable to add them in detail. Now you can save your money by buying a dictionary. U dictionary app currently supports android smartphones but if you are searching to download the U dictionary for pc then I am going to share this amazing method. after ending the post, you are able to download and use this app on the computer.
Recently U Dictionary launched their website to translate the word direct from the browser. you can translate word meaning with 60 languages. you can visit from here. The site is only able to translate text messages. you can’t able to convert voice, photo words from the site. you need to download the app for windows. this stuff can be done through an android emulator. this tool used to create a virtual android system on pc. after the successful installation of the Android OS system you can easily use the U dictionary app.
There are so many android emulators available like Bluestack Player, Nox Player, Ld PLayer, Memu player, and other emulators. You can use any good emulator for this stuff. if you already using an emulator then you don’t need a new one. now let’s start our method with step by step guidance.
Before installation need some requirement to check eligibility to download U Dictionary app
- 4GB RAM
- 5 GB Hard disk Space
- Latest Framework
- Latest Driver
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
U dictionary for pc – Windows 7/8/10
A) Download and Install through Bluestack player
We will use Bluestack player for windows pc. Bluestack is a popular android emulator for windows computers.
- Download Bluestacks emulator from here
- After downloaded, you have to install the tool with basic instructions. the installation method is quite easy and so simple. it may take some time and automatically installed on pc.
- Next, Open Bluestacks player and navigate to the google play store
- Open google play store and sign in for google account.
- Now You are ready to download the dictionary app.
- Find the Search bar from the top of the google play store.
- Search for the ‘U Dictionary’ app and press the install button.
- It will automatically install on your computer and the open button will popup on the screen instead of the install button.
- Open the app and enjoy the U Dictionary for pc
B) Download and Install through Ld Player
- Download Ld Player from https://ldplayer.net
- After downloading the tool install it through on-screen guidance and It will automatically be installed within a couple of seconds.
- Now Open the Ldplayer from the Desktop and setup your appearance for the new android screen.
- Next Find Google play store search bar from the homepage.
- Before installing the app you should have a google account to access the google play store.
- after sign in with your Google account, search the U Dictionary app and press the install button
- it will automatically install on the computer and you will U dictionary app for windows pc.
U dictionary For Mac
We will Download and Use the Nox player for Mac computers. because Nox player is available for Windows and Mac Computers.
- Download Nox player for https://www.bignox.com. The file is big size to be patient while downloading the tool.
- Now Install the tool with a simple installation process.
- Open Nox player after installation and login with your Google account under the account option.
- Next Open Google play store and search for the ‘U Dictionary’ app
- find the best closest result and download it.
You have successfully installed U dictionary for Mac. I hope you don’t face any issues while installing the app.
learn Linux from here
Q1. How do I download a dictionary to my computer?
You can download the U dictionary app through an android emulator. I explained the method with step by step guidance you can read this article.
Q2. Why u dictionary is banned in India?
Indian Government recently terminated all Chinese apps like Tik Tok, Pubg, Wechat, and also U dictionary. so it’s not available in India.
Q3. Are U dictionary offline?
Yes U Dictionary comes with 58 translation languages to translate any word. you can know meaning within the second.
U dictionary is a dictionary app with 108 translation language input. you can translate any text, voice, and messages within the second. you can download it from the google play store. right now this app is banned in India. Indian user is not able to use this app. the app is available for Android smartphones. you can use this app on the computer through an android emulator. so this is enough detail about the U dictionary app. I guess this article may helpful to you. if you facing any problem you can comment on your problem. I will try to solve your issue as soon as possible