In this article, I will share about Termux for pc. You can able to download and use this app on windows 7/8/10 and Mac computer after reading this post. So stay concentrate on this article.
Termux app provides a Linux environment on mobile. You can also access the Linux command on no rooted devices. The app designed with Powerful emulation and Linux Os. the app can be also extended via Linux package collection. you can use multi-function which are available on Linux Os. You can test multi-task within the second with the termux app. Termux has many addons you can find the list below
- API – You can control android and chrome hardware
- Boot – Run code Script while booting your Device
- Flot – Access the termux app on the floating screen.
- Styling – Customize Color and Font to change Termux windows layout
- Tasker– Direct execute any program from Tasker
- widget – It helps you to access small scriptlets from the home screen
Termux is the best platform for experiments and tests the script. you can also use it for education. the app also helps you to access a remote server using SSH Client from OpenSSH. As you know Linux is an Open Source platform that’s why this app is more popular to provide free solutions for executing any task. Termux provides the Latest version of Perl, Python, Ruby, and Nod.Js languages. The app very extends level with so many features. you can add many addons with your requirement.
check out best VPN app super vpn for pc
- Access any Remote Server Using ssh client
- Run Linux base command in Terminal emulation
- Access bash and zsh shells
- Run Games using Frotz addon
- Test any Script with Git
- compile c files with clang, create your project with CMake and pkg-config, and gdb and strace used for debug.
- Manage any file with nnn
- edit all files with nano, vim, or emacs.
- Powerful elegant pocket Calculator
There are lots of tasks can be done through Termux app. you can get more detail from their official site. Now we are going to share about Download and install the Termux app for pc. We are going to share step by step method with full explanation.
Download and install the Termux for pc – Windows and Mac
Termux is specially developed for android smartphones. You can download the termux app from the google play store from this link. Right now Termux is not created for windows and mac computers. if you are here to download termux app for the computer then don’t worry I will share the secret to use it on pc without any problem.
first, we will install it on a windows computer then Mac. Temux app can’t install directly on pc. because the application only developed for the android operating system. so first thing we need to create a virtual android environment on the computer. android emulators are the best choice to do for this stuff. Android emulators help you to create virtual android mobile on pc.
There are so many emulators available which help you to install termux for pc. You can use Bluestack player, Nox, ld player, Remix Os Player, and other emulators. in this tutorial we will use Bluestack, Nox, and Remix Os Player. So let’s start with Bluestack Player.
Before Installing Emulator there is a need for some requirements. you can find it below
- 4GB RAM
- 20 GB Hard-disk space
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Termux for Windows 7/8/10
A)Download and Install through Bluestack Player
We are going to use Bluestack player for windows computers. Bluestack is a very simple and most popular emulator. let’s start the installation method.
- Download and Install Bluestack Player from the official site. you can also search on google.
- After downloaded, double click on the Bluestack icon and install with the basic installation method. it will install after sometimes automatically.
- When done the installation Process, launch the Bluestack tool from desktop
- It will open as an android smartphone’s screen.
- Now you have to log in with your Google account or signup for a new account.
- After done the accounting process. Open Google play store from Bluestack player’s Homescreen.
- Find the Search Bar at the top of the Google Play store and search for the Termux app.
- select the best-matched result from the search list and open it
- Click on the install button and downloading process will start.
- After downloading the app, open the app
Congratulation! you have successfully installed Termux app on windows computers.
B) Download and install through Nox Player
Nox player is the most advanced emulator to run games and apps on pc. the emulator has a very modern layout with a simple layout. Nox player is also similar to Bluestack Player.
- Download Nox Player from their original site.
- After downloaded, Install the tool with the basic installation method. wait for a couple of seconds it will install automatically.
- Now next step is to set up the Nox player. you have to sign in with your Google account.
- After getting an account on Nox Player, You are able to access the google play store.
- open the google play store and search for the Termux app.
- Click on the best-matched result and press the install button.
- Now, wait till the download process done
- Open the Termux app and enjoy the Linux on phone.
Termux for Mac
Download and install Termux app using Remix OS Player
Remix Od Player available with Android Marshmallow operating system. this is also Developed for the run game on pc. but nowadays people are using this emulator to run the application on pc.
- Download Remix Os Player from the official site
- After successfully downloaded, install the tool with the basic installation method.
- Now it’s time to launch the app from the desktop.
- Open Remix Os Player and login with your Google account.
- Now it’s time to download Termux app on your pc
- open the google play store and search for Termux app.
- find the most appropriate app and click on the install button.
- it will automatically be downloaded, and launch the app.
Finally, you downloaded the termux for mac. if you got an error while installing you can start the all process again.
1) Can I use Termux without root?
Termux can be installed on non-rooted and rooted devices. your smartphone should have an android.
2)Can I run Linux on Android?
Yes, Termux best solution for creating a Linux environment on Smarphone.
3) Is Termux and Kali Linux the same?
Kali Linux is an Operating system that provides a penatration tool while termux is Linux based terminal. you can run all Linux commands on this app.
Termux app specially used as penetration tool. You can check test multi-task that perform on Linux. you can create virtual Linux os on your phone. Termux Terminal also work on non rooted phones. you can download it from the google play store. Termux is not available for the computer. but you can easily install it through android emulators. I hope you love this post. if you have any issues you can comment on your query. I will try to solve your issue. please share it on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social medial platform.