Google Indic Keyboard is specially made for Indians. the keyboard is only available for Android smartphones. But if you want to download the Google Indic keyboard for pc then read this post till the end. The app achieved 100M+ downloads from the google play store with a 4.3+ Rating.
The app is available in 11 Indian languages. this is extremely awesome. It is really thankful to google for this miracle. I also belong to India. I know very well how hard to type in our native language with another keyboard. After getting the app on your device you are able to type the word in your mother tongue language. There are 12 different languages available English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, and Telugu. you can change the language according to your desire. Google Indic keyboard also translate the English word in our native language. sometimes it happens we are unable to find the character from the other language keyboard. you simply need to type in an English word and you will get output in the native language.
This is really helpful when you have to type a message in your native language to chat with your friends, compose an email, share posts on social media. this app only supports if your phone is able to read another language word. so check this thing before installing the keyboard on phone. you can also set this keyboard as default by going through under Setting>Language & Input> On-Screen Keyboard> Default keyboard choose Google India Keyboard as the primary typing tool.
similar google keyboard download from this link gboard for pc
Before Jump to the method for downloading Google Indic Keyboard for pc let’s highlight some best features
Google Indic keyboard Features
- Morden Themes – Google add frequently new themes for user experience. Choose Various Themes to change the layout and appearance of the keyboard.
- Multi-Languages Support– Google Indic keyboard Specially used in India. because there are 11 native languages available
- Spelling Prediction – The keyboard suggests spelling when you are going to write anything. this may be very useful to avoid grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Auto Translation Mode – Select your native language and auto-translate any English word into your mother tongue.
- Native Language Writing – You will get the opportunity to type in your Native language.
- Hinglish Mode – Google provides a Hinglish mode who want write the Hindi language in English words
- Handwriting Mode – Write Directly from your mobile screen. These features only support the Hindi language
Google Indic Keyboard is currently available for android smartphones. There is not an official version released for windows and mac computers. So many people currently want this keyboard on pc too but not able to find the software. So I decided to share the Google Indic keyboard for pc. I am going to share the best method to get free google Indic keyboard for windows 7/8/10 and mac computers.
The app is can’t compatible directly with the computer. Because most of the computers run windows and mac operating systems. The first thing we need to do is to install the Android operating system on the computer. this stuff can happen through an android emulator. this tool simply creates a virtual operating system to install any android apps on a computer.
There are so many android emulators available such as Bluestack player, Memu player, Nox player, Ld Player, Ko Player, etc. also you can use the existing emulator if you have already installed it on pc. otherwise, I am going to share step by step method using the emulator. you have to follow these steps carefully. first, I will explain for windows and later turn for Mac. So let’s begin without your time-wasting.
Download and Install Google Indic Keyboard for Pc – Windows 7/8/10
I usually recommended users download Bluestack player on pc because it’s a very fast and most secure emulator. Please make sure some key points before installing Bluestack on pc. I mentioned all the requirement below
- Windows 7/8/10 Version Required
- Intel/AMD Processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 5GB Hard disk Space
also, take a look at drivers if you face any error while installing the Bluestack emulator.
A) Install via Bluestack Player
- Download Bluestack Player from the site ( https://www.bluestacks.com/ )
- After successfully downloaded, install the tool with the straightforward installation process. wait till the process has been done.
- You will the Bluestack icon on the desktop screen after successful installation. open the emulator with a double click on it.
- Next, find the Google play store app. it’s already available in the emulator. after catching simply open it.
- Google will ask for sign-in with your Google account. you can log in with your existing account and jump to the home screen of the google play store.
- Next Search for Google Indic Keyboard in the search box. after getting a downloading list suggestion you have to select the right app from the list. you can easily identify with a rating and total downloads.
- Press the install button and continue the process of downloading.
- Later complete the process. you will see the open button instead of the install button.
- Press on the open button and the google Indic keyboard app will come on your pc.
Now you are ready to use Google Indic Keyboard for pc. so this is the easiest method to get the app on a computer without any trouble. let me also share the alternate method with you. The next method is quite similar to the above method. we will use another emulator for the next method instead of the Bluestack player.
B) Install Via Ld Player
Ld player is similar to Bluestack player but the company is different. Ld player supports Windows and Mac devices. the emulator is quite simple and easy to handle. the tool runs the android 7.0 version with high-speed performance. let’s begin the guide
- Download Ld player from https://ldplayer.net/
- Install the emulator with the standard installation method. it will install automatically within a second. Installation progress will appear on the screen. Co-operate with your computer while installing.
- Next, open the Ld player by a double click on it.
- Now Sign in with your Google account going through setting>account>google
- After Successfully done, jump to the home screen and Navigate the search tab on the Homepage.
- Search for ‘Google Indic keyboard’ and press the install button.
- Now, wait till the downloading process done.
- Open the app and type in your language.
Download and install Google Indic for Mac
Nox is also the Best Performing and Gaming Emulator. The setup file is larger than 600Mb so I recommended keeping enough space on pc. Nox is also available for Windows computers. Nox player Running on Android 7.0 Version. almost all android apps are supported through this emulator. Now let’s begin the method for the Mac computer.
- Download the Nox player from https://www.bignox.com
- Install the tool with a basic instruction process. it takes some time and installed automatically within 2 minutes. Sometimes it may take longer.
- After successful installation, open the Nox player.
- Find the google play store. this tool already inbuilt on the emulator. set the app with a basic accounting process.
- Search for the Google Indic keyboard app. select the app and start the downloading process.
- Wait until the process is done. open the tool and enjoy the native keyboard on your mac computer.
Hopefully, you have installed the app successfully on your computer. I guess you did not face any issues while installing process. We have discussed a total of three methods for the google Indic keyboard for pc. you can choose any one method. all the methods are work perfectly. I already tested all methods personally.
How can I install Google Hindi input in my PC?
Google Indic Keyboard supports 11 native languages. all languages are Indian based. first, you have to install the emulators on pc then download the app on the emulator and select language as Hindi. There are 3 Emulators used by us Bluestack Player, Nox Player, and Ld Player.
Is the Google Indic keyboard available for PC?
The app only supports Android operating systems. you can’t download directly for pc. you need to take the help of emulators. this will get the Google Indic keyboard on pc.
How can I download the google indic key board ?
The app is available on the google play store. you can download it for free from this link
Google Indic Keyboard app comes with 11 Different Native languages. The app has a lot of positive reviews on the google play store. it’s available for free. You are able to type in your mother tongue language after getting this app. It currently available for android smartphones, if you wish to download the google indic keyboard for windows and mac, download the emulator and use it as a mediator. here I mentioned all the things for you. if you still need help you can ping me on the comment. I will answer you shortly. If you love this post please share it on social media. it will motivate me to do add more valuable articles for you.