In this tutorial, you will learn how to download Gboard for pc using Emulators. So read this full article to install the app on windows 7/8/10 and Mac computers. before downloading you should have some information and tips for better use. so let’s introduce the Gboard app.
Gboard is the most popular keyboard with lots of features. Gboard is created by Google and it’s available on the play store. The app is currently designed for Android smartphones. the app is very faster and responsive when you slip your finger on the keyboard. emojis are the best option when you share your feeling. the app inbuilt with the best emojis collection for your every feeling. Now GIF images are also the grateful choices for your emotions. Gboard provides a search option for GIF images. you can search the related word and you will receive lots for GIF collection.
The app support 100+ Languages for typing. you don’t need to switch language while you typing. you will auto-translate the word on the top. Gboard also provides an option for voice typing. just say your word from your mouth it will type the word automatically instantly. there are a lot of themes available to change the layout for appearance. it also provides a split option on the big screen to type only one hand. the keyboard also gives you an option for cursive writing by changing the font style. Gboard provides the service free of charge without paying any fees. Gboard is available on the google play store you can download it from this link
Gboard for pc Features
- Multi-language support
- Different themes available to change the style of the keyboard
- Emojis and GIFS collection
- Faster and responsive
- Voice Typing
- Google Translate
- Auto-Correction the wrong spelling
- Spelling Suggestion to avoid mistake
Android app is only supported for Android smartphones. Google not created the keyboard for the computer. don’t worry I am going to share the method about how to install Gboard for pc even it’s not available for pc. so read all methods carefully from below. so let’s try the method step by step.
As I already said Gboard is only working on android mobiles. you can’t use it on your windows and mac pc directly. emulators are a good choice to install this app. there are lots of emulators available like Bluestack player, Ldplayer, Memu player, Nox player, and others. you can use this tool which creates virtual android operating systems on the computer. I recommended Bluestack player, Nox player, and Ld player tool because all of them are really faster and good.
Download and Install Gboard for pc
First, we will begin with a windows computer. we will use Bluestack player and Nox emulator to do this stuff. after we will jump for Mac user. Ld player is the best option for mac pc. all emulators are free to use and most popular. they have a really good interface and beautiful navigation systems. there is no technical knowledge needed to run this tool on a computer. Before install this app on your computer we need to check some requirements for a successful installation. below I mentioned all things please take a look at these points.
- 4GB RAM
- 20 GB Hard disk Space
- Latest Framework and latest drivers
- 2 cores x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- WinXP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Download and Install Gboard for windows
A) Install the app Using Bluestack Player
- Download Bluestack Player from the official site (https://www.bluestacks.com/)
- After Downloaded, Double click and install the tool. the installation process is really. the installation method is really simple and easy. it takes a couple of seconds to process
- Now open the emulator from the desktop screen and sign in with your Google account.
- The next step is to open the google play store from the homepage. the google play store has been already installed on the Bluestack player.
- Type ‘gboard’ on the search box and hit enter button. choose the best appreciate app from the list.
- Click on the install button, the downloading process will start automatically.
- sometimes later you will see the gboard app on the home screen
- open the app and make it the default typing keyboard from the setting.
- Hopefully, you have got the Gboard for pc
B) Install the app Using Nox Player
Nox player is similar to Bluestack player. Mostly Nox player used for play mobile games on pc. it quite a simple and beautiful emulator. let’s begin the method.
- Download Nox Player from their original site
- Install the tool with the standard installation method. the process is straight forward and simple. just wait sometimes it will install automatically after some time.
- Now open the nox player and set up some basic themes and account
- Simple Login With your google account and Open google play store.
- Type ‘Gboard’ app on the search tab.
- Press the Install button and it will automatically download.
- open the and set this keyboard as the default app.
free movies and web series on pocket tv app
Download and Install Gboard for Mac
Mac is a different OS that’s why we are going to use the Ldplayer emulator. this emulator is specially designed for games. you can play pubg, free fighter, clash of clans, etc. it is also used for run other apps on pc. in this method we are going to install Gboard on Mac computer.
- Download the emulator from the ldplayer.net site
- After successfully downloading, install the emulator with simple steps.
- Now Open the Ldplayer app and find the google play store app. this app is already installed in the emulator.
- Next, Sign in with your Google account.
- Search the Gboard app on the search option and press enter button.
- Open the app and enjoy the faster typing.
You have successfully installed gboard on pc. I hope you didn’t face any issues.
1) Is Gboard available for PC?
Gboard is currently not released for pc. but you can install it through android emulators. there are so many android emulators available that help you to get this app on the computer.
2) How do I use the Google keyboard on a laptop?
Google Keyboard is a virtual keyboard app. where you can get emojis, Gifs, and stickers for free. Currently, the app is only published for android apps. you can find install the Google play store through emulators.
3) Is Gboard dangerous?
Gboard is developed by Google LLC. so you can use this app without any issue. Google has very advanced security features.
4) Is Gboard the same as Google keyboard?
Gboard is now known as the Google Keyboard app. Google change the name of this app. both are the same application.
Pros and Cons
- Speedy Typing
- Voice Typing with the suggestion
- Gesture option for speed up your typing
- Cursive writing with printed letter
- Google translate for words
- Bug in voice typing
- Misspell the words
- autocorrect is not work correctly
download the most secure app – super vpn for pc
Gboard is a keyboard application designed by Google. You can get it on the google play store. Currently, the app supports only android OS. you can get features such as voice typing, emojis, GIF images, and many more. you can type in your language. it helps you auto-translate any word. auto-correction is the best option to avoid spelling mistakes. you can use Gboard for pc through an android emulator. all method explained above for Windows and Mac. I hope you like this article. please share this tutorial on social media. it helps me to write more content for you.